McConnell's Trace HOA
Pay Dues
About Us
Board Members - Current and Past
News & Events
Event Registration
Deed Restrictions
Get Involved
Meeting Minutes
Trailside Clubhouse
Creation Kingdom
Masterson Station Park
District 2 News
Lexington Police Department
LexCall 311
Report A Street Light Outage
Exterior Modification Form


McConnell's Trace HOA
Who Do I Contact?

Are you wondering who to call about your neighbor's barking dog, their unkempt yard, or other issues in the neighborhood? Here is a list of appropriate numbers to resolve a variety of problems you might be faced with:
Unkempt Yard* Call Association Management Services (859)317-5715
Trash cans visible in front of house* Call LexCall (859)425-2255 or 311
Barking Dogs* Call LexCall (859)425-2255 or 311
Loud Parties* Call LexCall (859)425-2255 or 311
Lexington Police (859)258-3600  (non-emergency)
Problems with Builders* Call Lexington Association of Home Builders (859)273-5117
Fence Application Call Association Management Services (859)317-5715
Neighborhood Deed Restriction Violations Call Association Management Services (859)317-5715
Advertising in Newsletter Contact Monica Mundy
*The city has ordinances to deal with these nuisances.  Please use the contacts listed above to get the problem resolved.